Work at The Elephant Hotel
The Elephant is part of the Hillbrooke Hotels group, which currently operate 4 hotels in the South and East of England and has future expansion plans. We offer an excellent training and rewards package and various staff benefits and promotion prospects throughout the group.
We are always seeking like minded professional and passionate staff at all levels throughout the group. Please contact us on 01780 750086 for more information.
Current vacancies at The Elephant Hotel:
We are looking for a Receptionist who is hard working and efficient. You will need to have excellent communication skills, be well presented and consistently deliver exceptional standards of service which exceed customer expectations.
Candidates for the role of receptionist should be familiar with receiving and processing telephone and walk-in reservations accurately to ensure guest satisfaction and have the following skills:
- Customer service orientated with face to face experience
- Good telephone manner with fluent spoken and written English language
- Organised administrator
- Well presented with an eye for detail and customer care
This role will involve working shifts, which will include morning, weekend and evening work. Roughly 30 hours per week.
Front of House Supervisor
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Front of House supervisor to work within our busy, multi-faceted hotel.
We require a F&B supervisor who will lead by example and work hard to ensure that customer expectations are exceeded at every opportunity.
- This hands-on role requires a positive, willing and flexible attitude with superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- The successful applicant will have an excellent quality and volume background and will be someone seeking a challenge in a working environment that offers variety.
- As well as being a duty manager, the role will include working in the bar, restaurant and taking an active lead in the delivery of weddings and conferences.
This may be an excellent step for someone seeking future progression.
We are always interested to hear from experienced local applicants, so if you would like us to consider you for future roles, please send your CV to our Recruitment team or call on 01780 750086.